If you are wondering what the GDPR is, don’t worry! The GDPR is a new regulation that aims to do this Protection of users’ digital data protection rights by tightening data protection laws and giving EU citizens complete control over their personal data – good news for online users everywhere. This means that all users own their online data and the controller (our) is obliged to ensure that their rights under the regulation are respected.
What does this mean to you when it comes to how Spreaker uses your data?
Well it means that we:
- Only keep the personal data of the users if this is absolutely necessary for the access to and the use of the platform.
- Grant permanent removal of all your personal data about Spreaker (and its partners) within 30 days – in the event that the account is deleted.
- Continue our daily work to keep personal data safe and secure – with special attention to children (there will be no data collection and no platform access for anyone under the age of 16).
How we maintain our community transparency commitment:
- We provide users with clear terms and conditions and fair user flows, user interface and communication.
- Pay particular attention to security and data protection and inform users immediately of any data breaches.
If you have any doubts or questions about these changes or your account, we’ll be happy to answer them. Just contact us.
To ensure that you can continue to use Spreaker and all of its services, Please accept the changes here. As mentioned earlier, all of these updates are improvements for the user and a European standard requirement.