WarnerMedia Kids & Family have announced the cast for the upcoming Warner Bros. animated series Impact wheels. Ethan Hawke (Good Mr. Vogel) as Batman and Jacob Bertrand (Cobra Kai) when Bam the Batmobile leads the cast for the preschool animation action adventure comedy series featuring the most heroic and iconic vehicles from the DC Universe.
RELATED: Aquaman: King of Atlantis Trailer Teases HBO Max Miniseries from James Wan
The announcement was made by Bertrand and other cast members during a special virtual event celebrating the launch of Cartoonito, WarnerMedia Kids & Family’s new preschool programming block available on HBO Max and Cartoon Network. He was also starred by Batwheels actor AJ Hudson (The good place), which expresses the character of Duke Thomas, the first black character to wear the Robin “R” on the pages of DC Comics. Impact wheels represents the first representation of the character on the screen.
The main characters and voice cast include:
The Batwheels team
- Jakob Bertrand (Cobra Kai) as Bam – The Batmobile and leader of the Batwheels team. Like his hero Batman, Bam has a keen sense of justice and tries his best to lead the team, even if he’s not always sure he’s up to the task. Ultimately, the rest of the Batwheels know they can count on him, both as a great teammate and friend.
- Jordan Reed (Chuggington) as Redbird – Robin’s snappy sports car. “Red” is the team’s little brother who always strives to prove himself to be a worthy buddy for Bam, but he can definitely hold his own on a mission. He’s enthusiastic and extremely curious and asks tons of questions like a child detective.
- Madigan Kacmar (Chuggington) as Bibi – Batgirl’s brave and courageous motorcycle. She’s the fastest of the Batwheels, but also the smallest, so she sometimes has a habit of being impulsive and jumping straight into the action with no plan.
- Noah Bentley (Elliott from Earth) as a Buff – This bat-style monster truck is the team’s muscle and can ram or run over any obstacle in its path, but it’s also the heart of the team – a gentle giant who doesn’t really know its own strength.
- Lilimar (Cleopatra in space) as Batwing – Batman’s supersonic jet aircraft, “Wing” is by far the most demanding and self-confident member of the team.
- Kimberly D. Brooks (DC Super Hero Girls) as The Batcomputer – she is the supervisor, dispatcher and trainer of the team – but above all she is also her mother figure. Not only does she need to train and advise them, but also to be there to comfort them and even hold their mechanical hands when necessary.
- Mick Wingert (What if?) as Moe – Batman’s robot mechanic who facilitates repairs and maintenance of his vehicle fleet. He’s a well-equipped, highly efficient mechanic who can fix almost any vehicle fault, but not without a healthy dose of sarcasm.
The bat family
- Ethan Hawke (Good Mr. Vogel) as Batman – Gotham City’s greatest protector, protecting the streets from all threats. Although Batman does not communicate directly with the Batwheels, he acts as a father figure. They desperately seek his approval and trust as they fight by his side. Ethane
- AJ Hudson (The good place) as Duke Thomas / Robin – The Boy Wonder who loves to immerse himself in a great detective puzzle while trying to prove himself alongside Batman.
- Lea Lewis (Nancy Drew) as Cassandra Cain / Batgirl – The first Asian-American Batgirl as first featured in the comics. In Batwheels, Cassandra is the “big sister”, tech-savvy daredevil of the Bat family. She loves speeding through the streets of Gotham City on her motorcycle and always wants to be right in the middle of the action.
- Additional actors and characters will be announced at a later date.
The official summary reads: “You are a team of incredible crime fighters who have come together to fight evil, fight crime and clean up the streets of Gotham City. They are … okay, they are NOT Batman and Robin. They are the Batwheels – a great group of sentient super-crime-fighting vehicles that are defending Gotham City along with Batman, Robin, Batgirl and a host of DC superheroes.
“Our heroes were just created by the Batcomputer and are essentially kids with little to no life experience. Led by Bam (The Batmobile), the Batwheels – Bibi (The Batgirl Cycle), Redbird (Robins Sports Car), The Batwing and Buff (The Bat Truck) – have to cope with the growing pains of a newly formed super team and the growing pains that come with it. to be a child. This relatable and ambitious series will follow the journey of this dynamic team as they inspire and entertain with their heroic adventures and demonstrate to children the value of self-confidence, friendship and teamwork. “
RELATED: Yabba-Dabba Dinosaur Trailer Brings a New Generation into the World of the Flintstones
Impact wheels is produced by Warner Bros. Animation. Sam registration (Looney Tunes cartoons) acts as executive producer. Michael G. Stern (Doc McStuffins) is co-executive producer, Simon J. Smith (Baymax dreams) is the supervising producer and Steven Fink of Bang Zoom Ltd. is a producer.